Share This Page
Learning Adventures Outreach Programs
Funding for "Learning Adventures" provided in part from:
We bring nature to your classroom!
Conservancy of Southwest Florida environmental education experts can come to your school or other location to teach the next generation of conservationists about Southwest Florida’s unique natural treasures. Our STEM-based (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) programs are individualized to provide age-appropriate activities and meet Next Generation Sunshine State Standards. Each program features a hands-on science experience or lab exercise.
Learning Adventures Programs are individualized to provide age-appropriate activities and meet Florida Next Generation Sunshine State Standards. Please select your program based on grade level.
Pre-K - 1st Grade | 2nd - 12th Grade | Full print brochure
Learning Adventures Outreach Program Fees:
- Up to three classes can participate in one program!
- $129 for any one Pre-K - Grade 1 program at your location
- $199 for one Grade 2-12 program at your location
- $99 for any additional presentation of the same program scheduled on the same day (add on up to two presentations per day.)
- * Buy 5 programs and get the 6th FREE!
- For further assistance please contact cherylL@conservancy.org